The DebugBar is an Internet Explorer toolbar to increase web dev productivity :
For all surfers, a toolbar in Internet Explorer brings new and faster functionalities for more productivity on usual tasks on the Net :
* Zoom on the current web page
* Send in one click a screenshot of the current Web Page by email.
* Send in one click a screenshot of the current ENTIRE Web Page (including hidden scrolled parts) by email.
* Search directly with your prefered web search engine
* Find a word in a web Page with the "Highlight in page" function
* Get the color code of any pixel in the web page and anywhere on the screen.
* Get script errors notification and send a screenshot with useful debugging information for developers in one click !
The development bar
For professionals, a development bar placed on the left of the Internet Explorer window gives you important informations to reduce development and debug time of your web sites :
* Directly view the DOM tree of the loaded document with syntaxing colored HTML/JScript/VBScript/CSS code .
* Retrieve an HTML tag directly on the page by using the "Target"
* Access tag attributes, modify them and view the result direcly in Internet Explorer withou reloading the document
* View Internet Explorer HTTP and HTTPS requests and Web Server responses
* View defined cookies in the current loaded page
* Get useful informations (download time, number of images, images size) on the downloaded page
» version 5.1 - posted on 2008-07-22
Improvements, new options
EULA - End User License Agreement
DEBUGBAR SOFTWARE LICENSE:
1) GRANT OF LICENSE:
CORE SERVICES grants you a single, non-exclusive license to use the DEBUGBAR provided you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Only one user is authorized to use the DEBUGBAR on one computer at a time (and not by more than one individual via a network).
2) OTHER RESTRICTIONS:
You acknowledge that you do not become the owner of the DEBUGBAR (software, programs and/or documentation). You agree not to transfer, rent,lease, sub-license, reverse engineer, modify, translate, or share the DEBUGBAR, diskettes, or manual with any other person or firm.
3) LIMITED WARRANTY:
While we have attempted to ensure the reliability of the DEBUGBAR, CORE SERVICES cannot assume any liability for damage that occurs because of usage of this program, whether or not in accordance with the instructions or specifications. It is not possible to guarantee the program's performance under all circumstances, at all times, with all hardware and software configurations, and with any user data, programs, or series of commands. CORE SERVICES warrants the diskette media and manual to be free from defects in materials or manufacture for a period of 30 days from your receipt. When you open this package or use the DEBUGBAR you indicate you accept this as the only warranty. You agree that regardless of the form of any claim, CORE SERVICES's liability for any damages or loss to you or anyone else shall not exceed the price paid for use of the program. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Except for the warranty described in the above paragraph, there are no warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are expressly and specifically disclaimed.
4) NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
In no event shall CORE SERVICES or its suppliers, if any, be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss) arising out of the use or the inability to use this product, even if CORE SERVICES has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.